Making money online become more and more popular as an effect of the popularity and accesibility of the internet. This type of ‘job’ attracts many people all around the world triggered by the term making money from home, that means earn money using the internet, you don’t have to leave the comfort of your home. Sounds very lured, but we are not going to discuss about what is behind money making online, we are going to talk about how to start money making online effort on a simple way.
1. Find your product to sell
- Don’t have to be yours, infact it is so much better to sell other big company product such as ClickBank, amazon,eBay, very recommended ClickBank.
– Why ClickBank?
- Clickbank is the most ideal place to go for especially for those who are new to internet marketing and don’t have a product to sell. Registering on ClickBank is simple, no special requirement needed,including start up money. There are thousands of products ready to marketing. Clickbank has the most profitable and highest converting products in the online industry with a good reputation, each products include huge commission for every sales.
2. Build your place
- Buy domain (namecheap.com, name.com)
3 things to remember in choosing a domain name
– keep the domain name simple
– incorporate with your keywords if possible (search your keyword base on your personal ability and interest)
– choose your extension (com/net/org/me and many more).
- Buy hosting package (namecheap, http://www.cheapwebhosting-1.com – scroll down to the very bottom of the page, you’ll
find the ceapest package).
- Build a free website (on weebly, wordpress)
– weebly has e-commerce feature only weebly limited to 10 items for free website.
– free wordpress woocommerce plugin
– use ready to use webcommerce
- **4 things about a marketing website;
- 1. attractive/eye catchy website design/graphics
- 2. sales page
- 3. costumer tracking and follow up
- 4. set up your payment gateway
3. Get your visitor
- telling everyone (friends, family, colleage)
- include your website on your signature
- article marketing
- linking from other site
- PPC (Pay Per Click)
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Your are good to go.